Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Graduation-in-Absentia.


Undergraduate students who need 15 credits or fewer to fulfill their degree requirements and who have completed the Hunter Core Requirement (including pluralism and diversity, writing and foreign language) and the major requirements may apply for graduation-in-absentia if they must leave the city before completing their studies. They may attend an accredited college in the United States or abroad. Students who must leave before these criteria are met should apply for transfer to another college. Students should contact Advising Services, Room 1119 East  for more information.