Hunter Online Bookstore
The Hunter Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at hunter.cuny.edu/bookstore. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
● Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
● New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
● An average savings of 60% off list price on marketplace items
● Price match guarantee on new books
● Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
● Option to post and sell any textbook on the website's marketplace – you name the price
● Year-round Customer Experience with 24/7 availability at the start of every major term
Visit the website and order online at hunter.cuny.edu/bookstore
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your CUNY Login account.
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options.
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Experience team: hunter.textbookx.com/help
● Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
● Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
● Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
● FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
The cafeteria (The Hungry Hawk) on the 3rd floor of Hunter West will re-open to all Hunter students, faculty, staff and visitors Fall 2022. Stay tuned for updates! There are two eating areas adjacent to the food service area. The south side seats around 200 people. The north side seats about 75.
The World Cup Café is located on the third floor of Hunter East and serves breakfast and Lunch items including specialty empanadas, soups, smoothies, pastries and beverages.
· Hours: Monday thru Thursday 7:30am to 7:30pm and Friday’s 7:30am to 5:00pm
The World Cup Café Pop-up is located on the third floor of the North building.
· Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am to 2:30pm .
Vending: There are vending machines throughout all of Hunter College’s campus locations.
Instructional Computing and Information Technology Resources
The Instructional Computing and Information Technology Department (ICIT) provides technology resources and services for students, staff and faculty. These include open computer labs, 250 technology equipped classrooms, and a center for online learning, to support faculty in creating and teaching hybrid and online courses. Other services accessible to staff, faculty and students include training and consultation services on classroom technology, teleconferencing/videoconferencing services, telephone/voice mail assistance, networking services (on campus and off campus), software and student information services. Guidelines for access to and use of these services and facilities are posted at each facility and are subject to the rules and regulations of the college.
Hours, locations and a general description of the facilities available in each area are posted on the ICIT Web site.