Skip to Main Content

Undergraduates Taking Graduate Courses

With permission from appropriate academic advisers, highly qualified undergraduates may take graduate level courses for credit toward the bachelor’s degree. Contact an adviser if this is something you would like to do. If you later do not use the graduate course toward your undergraduate degree, you may be able, with permission, to transfer the credit toward a Master’s degree. In this case, there may be financial implications. No course may be used for both an undergraduate and a graduate degree.